A Happy Ending and a New Beginning

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

DAY 2

Today Julie’s very nice and gentle husband, Mark, took a day off of work to drive me 3 hours north to another nice volunteer, Charla.

Charla went to her vet to get me some food and when she got back, she thought I had died. But I was just sleeping very soundly, I was so weak and tired, you see. Charla prayed the whole time she was driving that I wouldn’t die before I arrived at the rescue. I like Charla, too!

I arrived this afternoon at White Dog Cottage. My rescue Mom and Dad, Jack and Robin, had already made an appointment for me with their vet for the next morning. However, I am so quiet and lethargic that they don’t think I will last long enough to make it to that appointment so my new rescue daddy, Jack, is taking me to the emergency hospital.

No comments: